1. Review Suburban League Website Coaches Checklist (10U and up)
2. Sign up for tournaments. CRFA pays for 2 tournaments per team. Do this as early as possible, some tournaments fill up fast. (10U and up)
3. Review team book contents (CRFA provides this)
· Players birth certificates and photos
· Coaches Concussion Certificate
· Roster (for tournaments, qualifer, state and nationals)
4. Hold a Parents meeting
5. Field Sharing - There typically is a field practice/game schedule that needs to be filled out to reserve a field for practice times.
6. Communicate any HOME game changes to the CRFA Board Scheduler as umpires will need to be rescheduled. (10U and up)
7. Base box keys will open base boxes at Cardinal Woods and Moor Park. Prospect Park and the HS have lock boxes that have the Prospect base box and the HS dugout keys. Contact the CRFA Equipment manager for keys or lock box codes.
8. Make sure bases and any extra pitching plates are locked up in the base boxes after all practices. Leave home plate and 1st base on the field.
9. Base boxes have bases, and all the tools necessary for game field preparation except a chalker, rake and chalk. See below for field preparation directions.
10. A chalker, rake and chalk are stored in the big maroon construction box at Moor Park. Your base box key will unlock the box. In the event you have a game at Prospect Park or Cardinal Woods Park make arrangements with Mark Bauck to get a rake, chalker and chalk at least a week in advance.
Go to this page for instructions and a link to the roster creation form:
When you are done creating your roster, go to:
Find your team in the list, click Roster, and print. This will have to work until the roster exporter works.
Contact Jason Nevala to schedule or reschedule your league games.
Contact John Lom regarding payment for your team's tournaments.
Contact Mark Bauck for any equipment or field needs.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!